Please Read our COVID-19 Notice and Disclaimer to Guests
We're Thrilled to Welcome You Back to our Islands!
As of May 8th, visitors can now return to enjoy our oceanfront vacation homes, condos and beaches!
The warm salty air breezes, laughter in the sun, walks by the pier, and so much more is all waiting for you at the beach! We look forward to welcoming everyone to our two amazing vacation islands this summer. As we begin to get back to our new normal, we wanted to ensure our vacationers of all of our dedication and decades of experience in providing the utmost care to your vacation needs.
We are experiencing a huge influx of calls coming in right now. All of our vacation specialists are going above and beyond to return all messages but they are coming in so fast right now, please know we are doing our best but we do return all messages and emails! To reach us by text or email, we have several options:
Pleasure Island (Carolina Beach & Kure Beach)
Topsail Island (Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, Surf City)
Our Unwavering Commitment
- Updated Booking and Cancellation Policies
- Read President Mike Harrington's Open Letter to Potential Vacationers
- Check Out our Updated Cleaning Policies Report
Get your information from reliable and accurate sources such as:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Town of Surf City, NC: http://www.surfcitync.gov/
- Town of North Topsail Beach, NC: https://www.ntbnc.org/
- Town of Topsail Beach, NC: http://www.topsailbeach.org/
- Town of Carolina Beach, NC: https://www.carolinabeach.org/
- Town of Kure Beach, NC: https://www.townofkurebeach.org/