Read Carolina Retreats' President, Mike Harrington's Open Letter detailing the latest update on how we are handling our vacationer inquiries.
Topsail Island: Surf City, Topsail Beach, and North Topsail Beach are all open to visitors and travelers. Be aware of local ordinances requiring masks in public venues. To read each town's compliances, visit their respective websites below.
- Surf City: For complete information, please visit their website, HERE
- Topsail Beach: For complete information, please visit their website, HERE
- North Topsail Beach: For complete information, please visit their website, HERE
Pleasure Island: Carolina & Kure Beach are currently open. Many stores and restaurants require masks so please adhere to all ordinances.
- Carolina Beach: For complete information, please visit their website, HERE
- Kure Beach: For complete information, please visit their website, HERE
We will continue to monitor each town and provide updates upon any changes.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
New Reservations: We are accepting reservations for 2020 and 2021. If any future booking is impacted by temporary travel restrictions, the rescheduling and cancellation policies below will apply.
Current Reservations: If you wish to cancel your stay, please email our office so we may go over your best options. Please note, as this is a very fluid situation and restrictions are temporary, we will be working week to week with guests that are immediately impacted based on their scheduled arrival date.
Guests may also email their questions or cancellation requests:
- Topsail Island – Info@Carolinaretreats.com
- Carolina & Kure Beach – Bluewater@Carolinaretreats.com
CONFIDENCE IN OUR CARE
Providing a safe and clean home for our guests is always a top priority for Carolina Retreats. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease while on vacation, knowing you’ll experience a sanitized, clean, and disinfected home to enjoy. Additional measures have been enacted to add items to our cleaning check-lists. This may add some additional time for our housekeeping team to complete on turnover day; but will be worth it. Our professional housekeeping members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches.
PROFESSIONAL LINEN FACILITY
All of our linens and towels are washed, dried, and handled in-house, offsite at our own 3000 sq. ft. cleaning facility. Every unwashed linen are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the strongest hygiene practices at all times. By strictly utilizing these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU
We are acutely monitoring this ever-evolving situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand the uncertainty of it all. However, our area continues to be a low-risk area. Our Vacation Specialists are here to help you and answer any questions you may have regarding your reservation. Please feel free to call 844-567-9779 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
TRAVEL INSURANCE INFORMATION
Please review the terms of your policy carefully if you purchased travel insurance. If you need to make a claim or have questions about how your existing policy will cover you, please reach out to Red Sky Insurance at 866-889-7409 or visit their website online. Make sure you know your policy number before the call.
STAY CALM AND BE PREPARED
Get your information from reliable and accurate sources such as:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Town of Surf City, NC: http://www.surfcitync.gov/
- Town of North Topsail Beach, NC: https://www.ntbnc.org/
- Town of Topsail Beach NC: http://www.topsailbeach.org/
- Town of Carolina Beach, NC: https://www.carolinabeach.org/
- Town of Kure Beach, NC: https://www.townofkurebeach.org/