Luxury Oceanview Townhome Easy Walk to Beach Featuring Elevator, Pool.
"Two Salty Dogs" in Kure Beach is a beautiful ocean-view townhome. Completed and furnished in July 2017, is now available for you and your family for weekly summer rental or shorter 3 night minimum Fall, Winter or Spring rentals. The owners have tried to think of everything to make this a truly remarkable getaway. If your family includes someone who will appreciate private in-unit elevator access (and who doesn’t!) this is really a one of a kind place, literally across the street from the beach but NOT on busy Ft Fisher Blvd. Relax and enjoy the sound of the waves from the covered porch, take a short walk to the beach or read by the pool. Crafted with the owners’ family and friends in mind, we hope you find it a very special place too!
The home has a fresh and casual décor, showcasing many sea creatures and other works of art by local artists. Offering three stories of luxury, the lower floor is a porcelain plank, and the top two floors are all real wood, a plus for anyone with allergies.
The main living area is located on the top floor with a “penthouse” ocean view from the covered porch! This 200 sq ft porch is the place to be featuring ceiling fans, relaxing seating and a porch swing to capture amazing sunsets.
In the living area you will find a 65” HDTV and plenty of comfortable seating, but also quiet spots to enjoy the selection of books, magazines, puzzles and games (old fashioned ones!) provided.
The fully equipped kitchen offers side by side fridge with ice maker and filtered ice water, microwave, 2 coffee makers, and many other conveniences. Enjoy casual in-kitchen dining (for 4), seating at the bar (4) or the spacious dining table (seating 10). Inside, you will find all you need to prepare a great meal or menus from local restaurants for take out!
There are two spacious master bedrooms. One has easy 1st floor entrance and convenient outdoor entrance. It is equipped with a 40” TV with full cable and Roku. There is a walk- in closet. The 2nd floor master has its own “wine deck” for a couple’s getaway, a “rainforest” shower head, and deluxe 42" Sony TV. Both masters feature en-suite baths with beautiful tiled walk-in showers and spacious closets (face it, don’t you always bring more to the beach than you need!). Comfortable Sealy and Serta Queen mattresses will aid your sleep, and ceiling fans keep it breezy, as well as, central air (adjusted on each level separately).
The 3rd bedroom, located on the 2nd floor has a queen bed and is a charming beachy room with pool view. For fun or for the kids, try the 4th bedroom with a sturdy bunk bed with Full bed below and Twin up plus two fold out lounge/beds. Third bath offers a roomy, deep tub and dual sinks. ALL rooms have full cable (UVerse) and beautiful new high-definition TV’s which are compatible with gaming (bring your own) or Roku etc. and HIGH SPEED ATT Fiber internet access.
Your rental comes with a “premiere” towel package, and NO struggling with linens. Upon arrival, you will find linens on the beds and a set of towels for each guest, from a professional laundry. The home is professionally cleaned between each guest. All bedrooms come with a luggage rack. Bring your own beach towels and gear, or rent them from a recommended local vendor (baby accessories and gates, beach toys, bikes and many other items available as well).
Enjoy the pool, shared with only a few neighbors in this small private community. The pool features a lovely shallow wading area, fountains, seating and restrooms.
On a practical note, the home offers a full-sized private laundry area with front load washer and dryer. There is parking for up to four cars (no garage access). This is a totally NON-SMOKING property and over 50% of the guests must be over the age of 25. There are no “events” at the property with invited guests (weddings, bachelor parties, TV filming etc).
Kure Beach is Carolina Beach’s quieter neighbor and is full of low key family friendly options. Together they are known as “Pleasure Island.” Nearby Fort Fisher is the #1 Historic Site in North Carolina, now boasting NC’s first underwater historical park! Check out the Aquarium or the unique opportunity to drive on the beach at Fort Fisher. You can fish, put in kayaks nearby, or just walk right across the street to relax at the beach. The Fort Fisher ferry will take you to the charming village of Southport, with boutique shops and many choices for waterfront dining. The historic Kure Beach Pier has something for everyone: fishing, gifts, art and games. Nearby are many casual and tasty restaurants. A short ride and you are in Carolina Beach, checking out the newly renovated boardwalk, fireworks (which can be seen from the porch of our townhouse) and free outdoor movies weekly. Kure Beach is also only 25 minutes from ILM Wilmington Airport, and downtown Wilmington, NC is “America’s Best Riverfront” according to USA Today and a charming small city with theaters, creative arts, movie and TV filming sites, and great bars and restaurants.
Satellite or cable
Washer & Dryer
Bathrooms: 3, Half Baths: 1
· Outdoor Shower
Outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach or before pool
· Second level Master Bath, toilet, shower
Rainforest shower with pebble floor, dual sink, separate WC
· Powder Room Bath
Easy access powder room on living room level
· Main Level Master Bath
Beautiful tile shower, dual sinks
· Third Bath
toilet, combination tub/shower
Extra deep tub & full tile shower, dual sinks
· Safety features
· Exterior lighting
· Carbon-monoxide detector
· Ceiling and by front door
· Deadbolt lock
· Smoke detector
· All bedrooms, hall and living area
· First-aid kit
· Under powder room sink
· Fire extinguisher
· Under kitchen sink
· Near the Ocean
· Two Salty Dogs is only steps from one of NC's best and most fun beaches, Kure Beach. Enjoy the easy walk, only across the street to the beach access.
· Ocean View
· Kure Beach is across the street! Beach access is steps away. Panoramic view of Kure Beach/Carolina Beach skyline and sunset views.
· Air Conditioning
· Three Zone AC
· Three Zone Heating
· Linens Provided
· A full linen service is provided. This is NOT always included in the beach areas. The beds will be made up when you arrive and you can just relax.
· Washing Machine
· Kenmore washer features short cycle and steam clean cycle.
· Clothes Dryer
· Kenmore dryer is in the laundry closet
· Parking is spacious for four cars. Please advise if you are bringing vehicles other than passenger autos. Garage is not for guest use.
· Hi Speed ATT Fiber Internet
· Towels Provided
· Two sets of towels are provided for each guest. Simply leave them on the floor when you are ready to leave.
· Wireless Internet
· Iron & Board
· Hair Dryer
· Private Elevator,
· Living Room
· This is a huge space featuring a comfortable sectional sofa, and easy flow between the dining area, and outdoor space. Features a 65" HDTV.
· This intuitive top control dishwasher features the ProWash™ Cycle, which determines the ideal cycle based on load size and soil level and then makes real-time adjustments to achieve the best cleaning.
· Side by side with ice maker and in door filtered water.
· Kitchenaid ceramic cooktop, offering many heat and pot size options.
· This versatile electric range provides a Baking Drawer that adds more options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to bake at a different temperature. This range also features Even-Heat.
· This high power, 1000-watt microwave oven features four sensor functions to assist you in the kitchen by automatically adjusting the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost without guesswork about power.
· Coffee Maker
· 12 cup uses cone filter or included metal filter - recommend using filtered water or bottled for coffee.
· Coffee Maker
· New Keurig - recommend using filtered water or bottled water.
· Four slice and accommodates bagels
· Pantry Items
· Full spice rack, salt, pepper,
· Dishes & Utensils
· Full set of dishes (15+) included, as well as coffee mugs, full utensil set plus cookware, rolling pin, and knife set.
· The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, bakeware, plates, glassware, bowls, etc. Spices, salt, pepper are included. ALL appliances new, filtered water/ice.
· Dining Area
· In the kitchen, there is room for 4 at the kitchen nook. The bar accommodates 4 for casual dining, and the dining table seats 10 with ease.
· 65" Samsung Super HD TV is in living room with sound bar for excellent sound. 2nd Floor Master offers a 42" Sony TV, and 3 additional bedrooms have 40" "Smart TV"s with access to your Roku etc.
· Satellite / Cable
· ATT Uverse package includes many movie channels plus local TV.
· A variety of beach reads are in the bedrooms and game closet of living room.
· Yes, the "old fashioned" kind are here, cards, NC "Opoly", as well as puzzles.
· Games for Kids
· Lawn / Garden
· There is an open lawn area just outside the unit, ideal for a game of catch.
· Large 20+ foot deck overlooking vistas of Carolina Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
· Deck / Patio
· The main living area accesses a 200 sq foot Trex deck (no slivers!) that is covered. The 2nd Floor Master has it's own "wine tasting" deck, also Trex.
· wheelchair accessible
· Home is not "fully" accessible, turning areas in some baths may be too small, however all floors can be reached by elevator and at least two bedrooms offer spacious areas for a wheelchair. Ask management for details.
Pool / Spa
· Outdoor Pool
· Private Pool
· Property has a pool steps away, shared by private community of only 19 homes. The pool area features a wading area, lounges, tables, umbrellas and a shower. There is a restroom. Only about 100 ft. away and accessible by a key.
Ocean View Elevator Luxury Home Kure Beach: Across from Beach, Private POOL