Pelican Watch 706- Carolina Beach
Type: Condo with Pool
Area: Pleasure Island - Carolina Beach
1403 South Lake Park Blvd, Unit 706, Carolina Beach 28428Rents Saturday to Saturday during peak season (partial weeks off season)
This oceanfront seventh floor unit has a large private deck with seating for 7 and fantastic floor to ceiling views (facing east – great sunrises) from the primary bedroom and the main living area. Open floorplan for sharing the living room, dining room, and kitchen (and the view).
Max. Occupancy: 8
3 bedrooms, 2 baths
• Primary bedroom with King bed, flat screen tv, deck access
• Second bedroom with new queen bed and flat screen tv (Roku)
• Third bedroom with 2 bunk bed sets, perfect for kids
Building has elevator, outdoor pool, indoor pool, indoor hot tub, private grilling area, and private walkway to the beach.
Building is located in the center of the island, close to shopping and restaurants.
Unit has lots of great features:
• Wireless internet access, cable TV, DVD in living room, variety of games and books
• Central air, ceiling fans, washer/dryer
• Kitchen with dishes, cookware, spice rack, and all new appliances (2022)
• Smarthome keyless entry
• Non-smoking unit (smoking only on the ground floor away from the building)
Includes 2 parking passes picked up from our office for parking across the street
No golf carts allowed – they will be towed!
The Bedding and Bath Linen Package for advertised bedrooms and baths are provided with professionally, freshly laundered linens for your safety. The package provided includes:
• Bed linen set for each advertised bedroom (top bunks are typically not pre-made)
• Bath towel and washcloth set for maximum occupancy
• Bathroom set including hand towel and bathmat for each interior bathroom
Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Carolina Retreats’ advertising are accurate and complete. Rate information for properties is subject to change and the quote provided online is only valid at the time of booking. Carolina Retreats cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; or changes made by vacation home owners in furnishings, equipment, or bed arrangements. Vacation homes are privately owned and changes may be made to homes or their contents. Carolina Retreats reserves the right to correct any errors.
View the Video Tour
Leave a Comment