Crosswinds at Turtle Cove!
Northside of Oceanfront Duplex
904A S. Shore Dr., Surf City
Rents Saturday-Saturday for weekly stays, partials as below
Welcome to Hailey's Hideaway! This beautifully updated and welcoming property has a great location in a desired community with nearby public park, community pool, private community beach access, and convenience to downtown Surf City! With 3 lovely bedrooms for relaxation, a modern great room including updated living, dining, and kitchen all offering expansive ocean views, and additional living space outdoors on the oceanfront deck!
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths.
Maximum Occupancy: 6.
King, Queen, Queen.
The Bedding and Bath Linen Package for advertised bedrooms and baths are provided with professionally, freshly laundered linens for your safety and beds pre-made prior to arrival for your convenience! The package provided includes:
• Bed linen set for each advertised bedroom (top bunks, sleeper sofas, and futons are typically not pre-made)
• Bath towel and washcloth set for maximum occupancy
• Bathroom set including hand towel and bathmat for each interior bathroom.
Central heat & air, ceiling fans, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
4 cable Smart TVs, DVD player.
Wireless high speed internet access.
2 level oceanfront covered deck with furniture!
Crosswinds at Turtle Cove community pool! (Pool is typically open Memorial Day thru Labor Day - however in light of COVID19 restrictions, the pool is currently closed - when Phase III begins it will be re-evalulated.)
Crosswinds at Turtle Cove Community Beach Access
Grilling allowed. Gas grill (gas provided - if tank refill is needed, switch out at local retailer and provide receipt to rental office). Under no circumstances is grilling permitted on wooden decks and boardwalks or underneath buildings or homes. Grilling Policies are strictly enforced. Violation may result in eviction without refund. Guest will be held financially and legally accountable for problems or damages caused by violations.
No smoking allowed in house or outside. Under no circumstances is smoking permitted inside. Smoking is only permitted outside on the premises if the home's policy allows. No Smoking Policies are strictly enforced. Violations will result in charges to guest for additional cleaning and could result in eviction of guests without refund and/or negation of rental in future.
No Tenant Pets. Under no circumstances are tenants permitted to have pets in this home or on these premises at any time. Unauthorized pets shall result in eviction and/or at Carolina Retreats' sole discretion double pet rent plus tax per reserved night payable on demand for each pet. Guest will be held financially and legally accountable for problems or damages caused by violations.
Partial Week Getaways and Advance Bookings with Alternate Arrival/Departure Day:
• During November through March excluding the holiday weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and Easter: Partial Week Getaways and Advance Bookings with Alternate Arrival/Departure Days with a 3 night minimum stay are permitted in advance with any arrival and departure day.
• During April through October and holiday weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and Easter: Partial Week Getaways with a 3 night minimum stay are only permitted within 10 days of arrival and must be booked within a Saturday-Saturday time frame.
• During June through August, only full weekly stays Saturday - Saturday are permitted.
Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Carolina Retreats’ advertising are accurate and complete. Rate information for properties is subject to change and the quote provided online is only valid at the time of booking. Carolina Retreats cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; or changes made by vacation home owners in furnishings, equipment, or bed arrangements. Vacation homes are privately owned and changes may be made to homes or their contents. Carolina Retreats reserves the right to correct any errors.
Leave a Comment