Cabana 220- Carolina Beach
Type: Condo with Pool
Area: Pleasure Island - Carolina Beach
222 Carolina Beach Ave North, Unit 220, Carolina Beach 28428
Rents Sunday to Sunday for weekly stays during peak season, partials as below.
No Golf Carts Allowed, they will be towed!
Cabana 220 is an Oceanfront 2nd floor unit in an elevator building with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Located just north of the Boardwalk area close to downtown. It is a short walk to restaurants, shops and the harbor with it’s Cruise Boats and Charter Fishing. Fantastic views.... from deck with access from living room w/tv. Equipped kitchen and Outdoor Pool. Strictly enforced no smoking policy. Maximum occupancy 6 with king in master w/bath, queen in 2nd bedroom with bath and queen sleeper sofa in living room. Parking for maximum 2 cars underneath if available or across the street.
2 bedrooms, 2 baths
Max. Occupancy: 6
Bed Sizes: King, queen, full sleeper sofa in living room
The Bedding and Bath Linen Package for advertised bedrooms and baths are provided with professionally, freshly laundered linens for your safety and beds pre-made prior to arrival for your convenience! The package provided includes:
• Bed linen set for each advertised bedroom (top bunks, sleeper sofas, and futons are typically not pre-made)
• Bath towel and washcloth set for maximum occupancy
• Bathroom set including hand towel and bathmat for each interior bathroom
Central heat & air, ceiling fans, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
Main living space w/ flat screen TV
Wireless internet access.
This home provides Smarthome Keyless Entry.
Parking for 2 cars; you must make arrangements to pick up passes before check in and return them to our office at check out.
Under no circumstances is smoking permitted inside. Smoking is only permitted outside on the premises if the home's policy allows. No Smoking Policies are strictly enforced. Violations will result in charges to guest for additional cleaning and could result in eviction of guests without refund and/or negation of rental in future.
Grilling is not permitted at this property. Under no circumstances is grilling permitted on wooden decks and boardwalks or underneath buildings or homes. Grilling Policies are strictly enforced. Violation may result in eviction without refund. Guest will be held financially and legally accountable for problems or damages caused by violations.
One dog under 22 lbs allowed with paid pet rent of $28.58 per night reserved plus tax. Premises that allow pets only allow friendly, housebroken, flea free dogs over 12 months old that are on a veterinarian approved monthly flea/tick treatment and prevention program. Birds, cats, and all other pets are prohibited. Families that bring dogs are required to follow pet policies and pay non-refundable pet rent for each dog as applicable with their reservations. Unauthorized pets shall result in eviction and/or at Carolina Retreats' sole discretion double pet rent plus tax per reserved night payable on demand for each pet. Policies are strictly enforced.
• Pets are not allowed in the Conference Room, Lobby, or Pool.
• All pets are required to be walked in the area designated at the north end of the building.
• NO PETS ARE PERMITTED ON THE GRASSY AREA ON THE OCEANFRONT SIDE OF THE BUILDING.
• All pets must be on a physical leash when in Common Areas of the property.
• Pet owners MUST clean up after their pets. Any droppings must be picked up and removed immediately to the dumpster or other available trash receptacle
• No other animals, including domesticated birds, fish in tanks or reptiles of any kind will be raised, bred or kept in any unit.
Partial Week Getaways and Advance Bookings with Alternate Arrival/Departure Day:
• After Mid-August to Mid-June: Partial Week Getaways and Advance Bookings with Alternate Arrival/Departure Days with a 3-night minimum stay are permitted in advance with any arrival and departure day.
Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Carolina Retreats’ advertising are accurate and complete. Rate information for properties is subject to change and the quote provided online is only valid at the time of booking. Carolina Retreats cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; or changes made by vacation home owners in furnishings, equipment, or bed arrangements. Vacation homes are privately owned and changes may be made to homes or their contents. Carolina Retreats reserves the right to correct any errors.
View the Video Tour
Leave a Comment